Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Birthday Wishlist

As you may know I am turning 25 in July and there's a few things I really, really want which may ease the pain of my quarter life crisis. I may just forward this link to all my family members...


First up are these beautiful strappy shoes from Zara which I fell in love with at first sight. I don't actually own any shoes from Zara so I am really coveting these. Next are the Real Techniques Core Collection and Real Techniques Starter Set, both of which I can't quite believe I don't own yet. I own the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and I adore it. I would also really like a new bottle of my favourite perfume, Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs. I can't get enough of this perfume and the bottle is just so pretty. Next up is a little Chanel number I've had my eye on which is the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder. I saw this reviewed on milkteef and fell in love. After that comes the much-loved Bourjois Cream Blush. I really want this in 03. I've never been a fan of cream blush but after its rave reviews I really want to give it a go. Last in the beauty items is MAC lipstick in Shy Girl. This look like the most beautiful, wearable pink shade and I so want it. Last but not least is a rather random item - Les Miserables. I saw this in the cinema and I LOVE it. I'm constantly annoying my boyfriend by singing 'On My Own', 'I Dreamed a Dream' and 'One Day More'. That's perhaps why he hasn't bought me it yet!

There we have it, not a huge birthday wish list but it still adds up to over £200. A girl can dream!


1 comment:

  1. The Zara shoes are gorgeous!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete