Tuesday 22 October 2013

Boots Haul


I was finally paid today and there were quite a few things I needed to stock up on - I seemed to run out of everything all at once! Here's what I bought:

Sure Cool Pink Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Not a very exciting item, but an essential. I'm generally not a sweaty person but I've always bought the Sure deodorants as they seem to do the job and the Cool Pink version smells pretty nice. Sure deodorants have this new motionsense system and, don't ask me how, it releases the scent as you move. Sometimes throughout the day I'll suddenly get a whiff of the sweet scent which is nice. These were on offer at 2 for £4.

Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
I tried the Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair mask a while ago and loved it so thought I'd give the shampoo and conditioner a whirl. I remember using a Dove shampoo and conditioner years ago and I was really impressed with how soft my hair was, so I'm unsure as to why I didn't continue to purchase. These were on offer at half price (£1.35).

Charles Worthington Strength & Repair Heat Defence Spray
I always buy the Charles Worthington heat defence spray and they've recently redesigned their packaging to look extremely luxurious. This heat spray claims to provide thermal protection, breakage protection and give added shine and moisture. It smells really good too. This costs £6.99.

Impulse Loving Words Body Fragrance
As much as I love my Marc Jacobs perfume, I like to keep a can of impulse in my handbag for those times when you're not sure if you're a bit... whiffy. The Loving Words version has Violet and Raspberry scents and it smells really, really lovely. This was on offer at £1.00.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Need I say more? This concealer has been a firm favourite of mine for many others, and plenty of others love it too! It's coverage is incredible on blemishes and under eye circles, though the formula can be a little dry. This was on offer at £3.99.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Another favourite of mine, the coverage isn't as great as the Collection Lasting Perfection but the formula is much creamier and gives a radiant glow. Great for the-morning-after-the-night-before eyes.

Collection Does It All 5-in-1 Mascara
I usually swear by Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara but wanted to try something a little more budget price. This mascara has a stiff, plastic brush, not dissimilar from the False Lash Effect, and claims to curl, volumize, lengthen, condition and be long-lasting on your lashes. I've not tried it yet but I'm certainly looking forward to it. Could this be the end of my love for False Lash Effect? This was on offer for £3.99.

Collection Lasting Gel Colour Nail Polish in Stormy Grey
I adore neutral shades of nail polish and was looking for a new mushroomy-nude. Although the colour is called Stormy Grey it's not remotely grey, but rather a beige. It doesn't seem to have as much shine as the Barry M Gelly nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment