Tuesday 23 April 2013

Essie nail polish for only £1.99 - Whaaaaat?!

Laura from A Scottish Lass tweeted about 99p Rimmel lipsticks on fragrancedirect.co.uk so I thought I'd take a look. OH MY GOD... Why have I never seen this website before?

To cut a long story short I bought 25 products from this website and it only came up to £54! Bargainous! My beauty haul consisted of five Essie nail polishes (£1.99 instead of £7.99) and four OPI nail polishes (£3.99 instead of £11.00). I am seriously impressed. They seem to be discontinued colour ranges, but what does that matter? I also bought Rimmel Lycra Pro and 60 Second nail polishes for only 99p each and Revlon Just Bitten Lipstains for £1.75 each. I cannot wait to receive them in the post! Oh, and postage was only £1.99 for standard delivery!

Houston, I think I've found a new favourite. Photos to follow once they arrive :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the mention sweetie can't wait to read you haul post xx

    ReplyDelete