Wednesday 17 April 2013

MUA dupes for Urban Decay Naked palettes

Wow, I've not posted in almost a year! Well, of course I have an essay due in next week so that means I am doing anything I can to avoid doing my essay, including shopping for makeup and writing blog posts.

On Monday I went to Superdrug and I picked up these Make Up Academy (MUA) eye palettes which are exact dupes for the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes. The MUA palettes are cleverly called Undressed and Undress Me Too and they cost only £4 each! The Naked palettes are roughly £36 so that is a right little bargain. I've tried several colours from these palettes and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. The colours blend in well and last pretty much all day. I've really been loving the matte black eyeshadow in the Undress Me Too palette. So if you're in Superdrug any time soon, be sure to pick these little gems up!

No comments:

Post a Comment