Sunday 21 April 2013

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel

So the sun was shining bright through my window whilst I was updating my blog layout and so I thought I'd also update my nail colour to a bright Spring colour. After rummaging through my nail varnish collection (would you like a nail varnish collection video?) I decided upon my Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in 601 Guava, which is a gorgeous bright coral pink. As far as I can see, this colour has unfortunately been discontinued but there is a number of other colours in the same range. Otherwise, it can still be found on eBay. Now these nail polishes seriously are fast dry, by the time you've finished the first coat on the second hand you can go straight into the second coat on the first hand. The nail polish smooths onto the nail very easily and the brush is of great quality.

I will update later in the week with regards to how well the nail polish lasts and any chipping, I'm hoping that the fast dry doesn't mean it compromises on longevity.


Update, I've had this nail varnish on for the last few days I have to say it's lasted pretty well. There is some wear on the tips of my nails (but I have been doing a lot of typing lately) but no chips. Pretty impressed.





No comments:

Post a Comment