Monday 2 September 2013

A/W Trends: Grunge

So I have to admit, I pretty much love Autumn/Winter. Scarves, boots, knitwear, hats, tights... I adore it all. Other than that I also really love cuddling up on the sofa with a blanket, mug of hot chocolate and a girly DVD. I get really excited about going shopping for this years winter coat and boots and I love that I don't have to fake tan my legs anymore.

This A/W will see the return of the 90's grunge look, complete with tartan, buckle boots and oversized shirts to go. Personally, I'm not a fan of this look as it's all a little 'undone' for my liking. I prefer girly, chic and sophisticated so it is all too messy for me. But not one dismiss a trend so easily I've come up with my own take on the grunge look, tartan and buckle boots included!

No comments:

Post a Comment