Sunday 1 September 2013

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream























For a couple of months now I've been using an anti-wrinkle cream as my daily moisturiser because I am paranoid about the fine lines of my forehead. I've heard good things about the Nivea Q10 range so I thought I'd give the Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream a try. The reason I bought the night cream is so I can really slather it on before I go to bed. This cream usually retails at around £9.99 but I managed to get it half price in Tesco.

This cream claims to regenerate skin during the night and reduce the appearance of wrinkles to give younger-looking skin. Obviously it's hard to say whether an anti-wrinkle cream is really doing its job or not because there is no way of knowing how my skin would have aged naturally over the last couple of months, but I'm still really enjoying using this night cream and I'm not sure whether it's a placebo effect but I do feel like my fine lines are less noticeable.























It is quite an oily moisturiser so I would only recommend using this at night, as intended, and it can leave your skin feeling quite greasy. I'm not sure how this would go down for people with oily, spot-prone skin, but for my normal skin it's absolutely fine. I really don't mind having my face smothered in a greasy moisturiser at night time so this wasn't at all a problem for me. There is absolutely no bad scent to this product at all, but it does smell ever so slightly perfumed - like talcum powder. Looking at the ingredients list I'm not so sure this would be good for sensitive skin either as perfume and alcohol are listed. The ingredients do also boast Creatine, which stimulates collagen production and thus reduces the appearance of aging skin. The product also claims to contain Q10, which has UV damage-reducing properties. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot find Q10, or any other name for it, listed in the ingredients list.

Despite this, I still find it a really lovely night cream to use and one that I will likely continue to use for quite some time now. The formula skins into the skin easily leaving nourished, smooth skin, and who doesn't want that?


No comments:

Post a Comment