Sunday 8 September 2013

If All My Makeup Disappeared: TAG

I've seen a few beauty bloggers do the If all My Makeup Disappeared Tag and thought I'd jump on that fabulous bandwagon. Of course, this would be every girls worst nightmare but the idea is to imagine that your makeup bag was lost on a flight or for some other reason and that you had enough money to buy 10 new makeup products. What would you buy? Well here's my list...

The Body Shop Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation
I am blessed with really clear skin and so I can get away with minimum coverage. I've really begun to dislike liquid foundations and much prefer a powder mineral foundation as they're so easy to apply, give a super natural finish and they're great for your skin. I've really been loving The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation so that would be my first purchase to replenish my lost makeup.


The Body Shop Radiance Highlighter
I would absolutely have to go out and buy a highlighter. My skin can look pretty dull so I actually like to use a highlighter as a primer and then apply a little more on the cheekbones to give a beautiful glow. I really like this one as it gives a lovely finish and has a really nice consistency.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I'd be utterly mad not to go out and buy this concealer as it is of course the holy grail of all concealers. It covers everything from spots to red marks to dark circles. It gives a really high coverage so it's perfect to cover up my pesky dark circles.


Clinique Airbrush Concealer
Although the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is amazing at covering dark circles it can be a little drying and look somewhat dull, so I'd pick up this light reflective concealer to use over it to give my eyes a little wake me up.


Barbara Daly Eyebrow Pencil
I definitely would have to go out and repurchase my favourite eyebrow pencil. You certainly can't underestimate a good brow! This is my all-time fave as it's the perfect shade for me and looks really natural on me.


Estee Lauder Tease Illuminating Powder Blush
Yes I know it's limited edition, but I'd get my hands on it somehow damn it! I have to admit I've never actually owned this blusher but I've seen it reviewed and swatched and it looks blimin' beautiful. As I said before my skin can look a little dull so anything illuminating is a winner in my books.


Urban Decay Naked Palette
Do I need to say more? Okay, I will... This is the eye palette of all eye palettes with 12 beautiful, wearable shades and I couldn't be without it.


Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
This is my favourites eyeliner. It has a deep, intense colour and lasts literally all day.


Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
I've been using this mascara for years and I love it. Every now and then I'll think 'Hmm, is the grass greener...' and I'll buy a different mascara but I always go back to this. It has quite a fat brush which adds length and volume to my lashes.


Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Airkiss
Of course I would have to buy something for my lips and so I would choose with gorgeous lip gloss from Clinique. It's such a beautiful, wearable shade that would look fab for every single occasion.

So there we have it, the 10 items I would purchase if all my makeup disappeared. It's great to see which items are our lifetime favourites as opposed to the monthly favourites that beauty bloggers tell you about. What would you purchase if all your makeup disappeared?

*not my images

No comments:

Post a Comment