Thursday 5 September 2013

eBay Wishlist

I am loving so many fashion items on eBay right now it's crazy! I've never bought any clothes from eBay shops based in Hong Kong so I'd love to hear of your experiences before I purchase. Here are the items I'm loving:


This beautiful aztec print knitted kimono is right up my street for A/W. I'd pair with some ripped boyfriend jeans and a simple white vest.
I adore the vintage feel this brown handbag has to it. It would look amazing roughed up a bit to give it a weathered effected.
How cute are these floral shorts? I know summer is gone but these would look so cute with a simple vest and wedges.
I want these cute clutch bags in literally every single colour available, and as so cheap I could!
Polka dot dress in the style of one seen on Mollie King. If polka dots are good enough for her, they certainly are for me.
I'm loving the grungey feel of this Jack Daniels vest with drop armholes. Would look fab with these high-waisted denim shorts.
Lastly I think this edged waterfall cardigan is oh so chic-looking. This would be fabulous for work.

4 comments:

  1. I've bought from a buyer in Hong kong off ebay before and it was fine just took ages to come but they kept me up to date with when it was posted etc! Loving the kimono, looks slightly thicker then the ones I've seen about so will be perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! The prices from these sellers are unbelievable. Definitely going to have to purchase a few x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god I want it all! The aztec kimono is a beaut!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it! It comes in a few different colours too x

      Delete