Saturday 31 August 2013

Recent Fashion Purchases


Well I couldn't let a month go by without some new additions to my wardrobe. I've managed to pick up some absolute bargains which I cannot wait to wear!




I've been searching high and low for a well-priced fringed kimono such as this and after viewing a friends holiday snaps on Facebook I saw her wearing this and asked her where it was from. She told me it was from Internacionale, which I honestly never even consider for clothing. It's currently in the sale for only £12.00. They only have size 14 left (I'm a size 10) but because of the 'floaty' and oversized nature of this garment it honestly looks fine. I know the summer months have probably left us now but I really want to wear this with a simple white vest and ripped denim shorts.

I've had my eye on these bardot skater dresses from Missguided for some time now but took my time ordering because I really wasn't sure of the quality of their 'value' range. This dress is so unbelievably cheap and whilst, yes, it's not the most amazing quality item, for the price it's really good. This looks great belted.

Crop tops... they used to scare me until I bought a high waisted leather skirt a few months back. I wanted something quite plain and understated, as the leather skirt is quite a statement piece in itself. Again this top is in the value range at Missguided but at only £3.49 it is such a bargain. I did actually receive a faulty item at first with a hole in the neck, but the exchange was pretty quick and easy.

Lastly, I added this PU pyramid bracelet to my Internacionale basket whilst purchasing the kimono. I wasn't 100% about it at first but actually now I've received it and tried it on I really, really like it. It's very easy to wear and will look great with a lot of outfits.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pieces you picked up. I have been living in crop tops and high waist shorts/skirts all Summer:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete