Sunday 21 July 2013

Benefit Ooh La Lift

On my constant search for product which brighten my deep set and dark circle-ridden eyes I was recommended the Benefit Ooh La Lift Instant Under-Eye Brightening Boost by the lovely, commission-driven lady at the Benefit counter in Brown's. This product claims that the raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments instantly perk up tired eyes and recommends applying three dots either on top of makeup or on its own.















































Swatched it looks like a shimmery highlighter with a pink tone to it. It blends into my hand nicely leaving a soft glow.























I hate to be on a Benefit bashing roll, but I am so disappointed with this product. Under the eye is does pretty much nothing to me, a complaint you will see on many a review for this product. Below are before and after pictures of the product on my makeup-free face. As you can see the product has had very little effect on my under eye area except for a little highlighting on the inner corner.













What I will continue to use this product for until it runs out is a highlighter. I'm going to use this along my cheekbone, brow and bridge of my nose to see if it generally brightens my face. In terms of brightening to immediate undereye area this does not do a lot.

Have you tried to Ooh La Lift? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment