Saturday 27 July 2013

Bedtime Skin Care Routine

As I'm now officially 25 (eek!) I have started to invest a lot more in my skin care to ensure I keep mature skin at bay. Long gone are the days I would give my face a quick wipe over with a face wipe and sometimes forget to moisturise. Now it's a military operation every single evening. Here are the products I use below and I'll tell you about them in the order I use them.
























Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Surely if you read beauty blog you will have heard of this stuff. It is micellar solution which works wonders on removing makeup, even waterproof mascara. I splash some of this on a cotton wool pad and gentle stroke over my face, holding into onto my eyes for a few second to remove mascara. This stuff is incredibly fast at removing makeup. It also feels so refreshing and doesn't sting my eyes at all.

Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser - My dear god, I am in love with this stuff! It ain't cheap but it works so well for me. I apply using cotton wool pads, smooth all over my face and rinse away. Afterwards my skin is literally glowing. I have normal skin - not dry, not oily, not even combination... it's just completely and utterly normal which means it can look a little dull. This baby really helps to perk it up a little.

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Toner - I really do like Simple products. They're alcohol free and have no perfume in them. I can definitely feel my pores tightening and it is so, so refreshing on the face. At only £2.99 the price is also very attractive.

Nivea Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream - I've been noticing more and more fine lines on my forehead so time to bring this bad boy out. I've only been using it for less than a week at the time of writing so as of yet I can't really comments on the anti-wrinkling effects, but I'll let you know in a few weeks time.

No7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream - Again, I'm petrified of aging skin so I've been using with wrinkle prevention eye cream. With wrinkle prevention creams it's obviously pretty hard to know if they really are making a difference, but I can say that my makeup goes on lovely on top of this in the morning.

Lip Balm - This is a pretty useless product to list here as I have no idea what brand it is! I actually received it as a favour at a wedding but it's actually a really lovely lip balm. The label on the back says it is organic and fair trade and the only ingredients listed are Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Essential Oil. The best thing is that is smells like After Eights. I've been meaning to ask the bride where she bought them from.


So there we have it, my plethora of bedtime skin care products. What products are your bedtime essentials?


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    This is all about the skin care products.Every time we should care for our skin.All the products given are just very effective.Its such a nice blog.Thank you...............
    skin care.

    ReplyDelete