Wednesday 3 July 2013

Leo Bancroft Ultimately Intense Deep Moisture Mask

I'll put my hands up and say I'd never heard of Leo Bancroft before. Turns out he's an award-winning hairdresser, regular hairdresser on This Morning and hairdresser to the stars (clients include Gary Barlow, Abbey Clancey and Lily Cole). He has also brought out his own range of hair care products including shampoos, conditioners, styling products and accessories.

So anyway, on my life long search for gorgeous soft hair I picked up a sachet version of the Leo Bancroft Ultimately Intense Deep Moisture Mask, which was on offer at Tesco for only 79p! I was positively wooed by the promise of silky smooth hair (the price may have had something to do with it too).




































So I jumped in the shower this morning and after shampooing my hair with my usual Tresemee I smothered this bad boy all over the lengths and ends of my hair. The instructions say to squeeze excess water from your hair, apply to the length and ends and leave for 15 minutes. The product also recommends that for additional conditioning goodness you should apply, put on a shower cap and gently blast with a hair dryer. Unfortunately I couldn't find my shower cap for the life of me so I had to give this a miss.

After the 15 minutes was up I jumped back in the shower and began to rinse the hair mask away. At this point I was a little concerned as my hair felt a lot heavier and weighed down than usual. However, once blow  dried I realised I had nothing to worry about. My hair doesn't at all feel weighed down. 

The conditioner itself has a lovely texture, a bit like melted marshmallow. It did have a slightly strange smell to it though and it reminded me of Play-Doh! Thankfully my hair didn't smell like this once dried.








































Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the offence that my makeup-less face my cause

So the end results... I don't think my hair feels much softer than usual but it does feel pretty nice. However I do think my hair looks very lovely, with a gorgeous natural shine to it. For the bargainous price of 79p I will certainly be picking up a few more of these. I think they'll be really handy to take on holiday to save on suitcase space rather than a big bottle of conditioner.



No comments:

Post a Comment