Tuesday 2 July 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

I'll be completely honest - I have no clue what all this shizznee is with Google Reader closing and what have you. However, there seems to be mass hysteria among the blogging world with lots of other bloggers asking their fans to follow them on Bloglovin' so I'm going to be a sheep and ask you lovely people to do the same.



I genuinely do love using Bloglovin' though. They have in iPhone app which is so easy to use. All the new posts from my favourite blog are in my news feed and I can scroll through and open the ones which interest me. The posts open within the Bloglovin' app too, so no waiting around for Safari to decide to do its job!

So yes, I'd be eternally grateful if you could follow me on Bloglovin' guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment