Saturday 3 August 2013

Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Mask

I picked up the Dove Intensive Repair Regenerating Masks as I was looking for a good hair mask to nourish my hair after I dyed it last week, and these were also buy one get on free in Tesco. On a side note, doesn't regenerating mask sound like something Dr Who would use?

























Anyway, I have to skip right ahead and say that I love this hair mask. It smells great, rinses away easily, doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves it feeling super soft and manageable.























The conditioner itself is of pretty thick consistency. I shampooed my hair as normal with Tresemme and applied this to my lengths and ends after wringing my hair of excess water. I left it on my hair for approximately 5 minutes before rinsing away. I didn't find I had to take an excessively long time to rinse this away and I wasn't left with any residue on my hair. It was kind of one of those moments where you know you love it already because even when your hair is soaking wet it still feels so smooth.

I blow dried my hair with my usual Charles Worthington heat protect spray and I was so impressed with how soft my hair felt - I couldn't stop touching it! I now have three-day-old hair and it looks in such great condition, but it looks natural.

I will definitely be repurchasing this product and I'm so glad I got two in the Tesco BOGOF deal.

Have you used this product? What did you think? Are there any other hair masks you like?

2 comments:

  1. Is everybody raving about the Dove haircare recently or what? I've read so many good things about it so I think I'm just going to have to try it! Conveniently I am running low on my conditioner/mask so a visit to Tesco may have to be paid (hopefully the BOGOF is going to be on!) - especially since I haven't yet found a Holy Grail product for my hair!

    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is really great. My hair look and feels amazing after using it x

      Delete