Wednesday 28 August 2013

Herbed Sweet Potato Wedges


This is most definitely one of my favourite side dishes. It's super easy, quick and healthy - not to mention it's absolutely delicious! This makes a great alternative to ordinary potato chips. Here is my recipe for Herbed Sweet Potato Wedges.

You will need:
Approx 1 Sweet Potato per person
2-4 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Mixed Herbs

1. Preheat the oven to around 200c. Chop Sweet Potato into wedge shapes and lay in a deep roasting tray.
























2. Drizzle Olive Oil all over the potatoes. Use more for a crispier skin or less for a healthier dish.





























3. Sprinkle the mixed herbs all over the wedges and shake the tray until the wedges are smothered in the oil and herbs.























4. Place the roasting tray in the preheated oven and roast for 25-30 mins, shaking once throughout.

Unfortunately I got a little bit excited once my Sweet Potato Wedges were cooked and I ate them all before remembering to take a photograph. This is great served with chicken or steak dishes, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment