Wednesday 21 August 2013

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator

I would just like the take this opportunity to sing the praises of a product I have been using for some time now but haven't ever mentioned on my blog before. This is the No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator, and this is my BFF.


































This product claims to instantly reveal fresher, clearer, younger-looking skin. Micro-crystals sweep away dull cells, improving appearance, tone, texture and radiance from the very first use. What are micro-crystals, I hear you ask? Well luckily for you I managed to get a photograph of this lovely little fellows.























Can you see all those little lumpy bits? Yes, they're the micro-crystals and it's these bad boys that leave your skin so soft, smooth and feeling amazingly clean.

I dampen my face before applying a small amount to my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. I rub each area in small circular motions for approximately 30-60 seconds on each area. Once I'm done I simply rinse away and voila! Soft, clean skin in an instant. This product has absolutely rave reviews on the Boots website and I'm really not surprised. This is so much better than any other exfoliator - it gets much deeper and leaves a much for satisfying result. Your skin can look a little red and feel somewhat irritated afterwards, but that's just a sign that it's doing it's job. After all, it is taking a whole layer of skin of your face! It is also advised that you do not get your face in direct sunlight for a couple of days afterwards and you skin will be much more sensitive to the suns rays and is more likely to burn.

You really should take a look at the reviews of this product over on the Boots website. This product sells for £11, but Boots usually have their 3 for 2 offer on No7 products so you may be able to pick up a few bargains while you're there. Defintely worth buying this product!

Have you used this product, or any other home micro-dermabrasion products? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like it when individuals come together and share ideas.
    Great website, stick with it!

    Have a look at my blog post; Viarex Cream (youxclip.com)

    ReplyDelete