Saturday 24 August 2013

Loreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution

I picked up the Loreal Micellar Solution after RPierceMakeup recommended this product in a video. I picked it up for the bargainous price of £3.33 (currently on offer in Boots) and thought I'd give it ago and see how it compared to the much loved Bioderma.

Now don't get me wrong, I do love Bioderma and I've never had any complaints about its effectiveness at removing makeup, but it is quite pricey and difficult to get hold of. The Loreal Micellar Solution, on the other hand, is super cheap and is available at most drugstores and even supermarkets. I picked up a 200ml bottle of the Loreal Micellar solution for less than the price I paid for a 100ml bottle of Bioderma. 

For those of you unfamiliar with Micellar Solution, it is a gentle but effective way of removing makeup. It feels like you're applying a cool, refreshing water to your face but in fact the solution is dissolving away your makeup. It evens works great at removing mascara, even waterproof mascara. Simply hold the solution-sodden cotton wool pads over your eyes for a few seconds and wipe away. Both the Loreal and Bioderma version do not sting my eyes so no worries there!

I've not been using the Loreal Micellar Solution for long, but already I can say that it is just as effective as the Bioderma. Removing makeup is quick, effective and cheap with this product and I shall certainly be buying this alternative in future.

Have you used either of these products? Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment