Tuesday 20 August 2013

Topshop Tuesday

I am so sorry that my existence in the bloggersphere has been, well, non-existent. I've just been in such a weird mood the last few weeks and I've just had zero motivation. But I'm back with my latest installment of Topshop Tuesday.

As you can see, there is once again a kimono present. There is also THE dress that every blogger and their mum's dog has been going crazy for. They actually have it left in my size but I seriously can't justify spending money on pretty dresses right now. As for the orange crepe dress... my friend actually wore this out last weekend and I fell in love with it. It's very bright and very eye-catching, and it would look wonderful with my tan! Lastly, these boots are to die for. The perfect mix of girly-grunge but totally wearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment